Molecula Sponsors Forrester’s Data Strategy & Insights North America Virtual Conference – October 13-15, 2020
By: Molecula | October 7, 2020
Molecula is proud to sponsor Forrester’s Data Strategy & Insights North America Virtual Conference taking place October 13-15, 2020.
Don’t miss our case study session with Q2 October 14th at 2:00pm EST!
Insight To Impact
Forrester’s flagship data and analytics event is going virtual this year, providing even more insight and knowledge to attendees. Data Strategy & Insights North America is where data and analytics professionals learn how to become insight-driven businesses. At this virtual event, you’ll learn about the latest technologies and strategies from subject matter experts who can provide the insight you need to accelerate success.
Join hundreds of other data, analytics, technology, marketing, and customer experience (CX) professionals at Data Strategy & Insights on October 13-15, 2020, to hear Forrester analysts and guest presenters provide bold perspectives on the future of work, intelligent data at the edge, transformative AI technologies, and organizational practices on transforming into an insights-driven enterprise. Keynotes and breakout sessions will address a range of topics, including AI, analytics, culture, customer insights, CX and employee experience, data architecture, data privacy, personalization, supply chain analytics, and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to at this year’s live virtual experience:
- More than 18 Forrester-led breakout sessions across three tracks
- Six keynote sessions, including one featuring an end-user panel
- A unique data storytelling workshop to help data leaders maximize impact
- International focus and region-relevant content across the agenda
- Industry/role-focused content across the agenda
- Personalized 1-on-1 meetings with Forrester analysts
- Live interactive marketplace and engagements with leading solution partners
- Live networking opportunities in our virtual lounges on various topics and technologies
- On-demand access to the sessions after the event
Not yet registered? Register here to join us!